CEO at SLS Management Consulting
Sarah brings a "holistic" approach to business with over 28 years of sales and management experience. She has extensive skills in Operations Management, Project Management, Program Development, Business Development, People Development and Training.
She has attended marketing seminars by Kelly Robertson, Martin Baird and Jeff Mowatt, and trained in the Friedman Group Retail Consulting & Training program.
Summary of Skills
- Competitive Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Client Acquisition
- Traffic Analysis
- Trade Show/ Event Management
- Strategic planning
- Negotiation Skills
- Business Case Development
- Market Evolution and Development
- Marketing Materials Development
- Top-Rated Sales Performance
- Decision Maker
- Social Media/Internet Marketing
- Creative Design
- Team mentoring
- Advertising Solution Development
- Customer Targeting
- Account Management
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Gold Key award winner for customer service by the Nanaimo Chamber of Commerce.
- Finalist for the Sterling Award for Business in 2003
- Involved in fundraising for the Varity Children’s Charity for 10 years.
- Former Board member for the NDYSA and Metro soccer league.